Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Identity

Hello! Let me introduce my self, my name is Ghina Husni Fahira, my friend always call me Ghina. I’m student of 3 Senior High School Bandung in grade 1, before it I study in 2 Primary High School Bandung. I’m 14 years old now, I was born in 21th September 1999. Actually I’m Sundanesse, I was born and raised in Bandung, West Java. My father works as civil cervant, and my mother always stay at home because she has some business to doing. I’m second child in my family and I have one older sister, She’s studies in university right now. Talking about my sister will be very interesting, she’s study majoring Business Administration in Padjadjaran university. She said, she really want to works in Germany company, I don’t know why she really loves Germany. I’m very closed with my sister and have so much fun with her, maybe because we are have the same hobbies like listening music, watching film, and photography.

I’m pretty sure ’m good in photography. We always hunting pictures together. We take many beautiful scenery from many place and sometimes I also making my sister to be my model. I’m very enjoyed my hobby and I’m happy to always doing it in my free time. Not only photography, I also get curious about solving the physics and mathematics questions. We live in big green house in Margahayu Raya Housing Complex, there’s so many plants and trees here. My mom who makes my house to be green because that’s her hobby, gardening. In the other side, my father prefer to loves animal and have a few animals in our yard. Both my sister and me doesn’t like gardening or have some pets like my parents. We just love stay at home because there’s always delicious food served for us, we’re really thankful and grateful to my parents.

In this part, I will tell you about the main reason why I decided 3 Senior High School Bandung to be my new school. First, I want to make my parents proud of me because as we already know, this is one of the top school in Bandung also in Indonesia. Actually not only my parents but I also proud of my self achievement, I have spend so much time study for pass the National exams. And then, the other reason I pretty sure in this school can bring me into the success future, and will make my dream come true entering Bandung Technic University (ITB) to be my university and I can study Architecture there. At least, I must study hard to pursue my dream and I have to serious and pay more attention to my study. I don’t get really worry, I’m sure I can do it with all my best.

(me at braga street bandung)

No comments:

Post a Comment